Re: Red TR3B<Pine.PCW.3.94.970513114453.8951C-100000@Andrew-Mace>

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Red TR3B<Pine.PCW.3.94.970513114453.8951C-100000@Andrew-Mace>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 16:57:05 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK, Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>, "Vincenti, Ross" <Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Hello again,

>guy
>>
>^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> Andy M, Are you sure you ain't got a TR3B on the road??? :-)

>us

>Hmmm, looks like I'll be driving to Boston this weekend to dump some more
>tea into the harbor! ;-)

What is all this about tea in the harbour(come on you colonial types, spell it
right! :-)) at Boston.                 ^

Don't say that you don't like good old English Tea! :-)  Anyway did anyone get
my email about the Isle of Wight camping weekend which included brief details
about a burnt scrotum????  I managed to squeeze a ton out the Spit again,
thought the Diff was gonna blow though!  :-)

Cheerio

Rich