Re: New Acquisition

To: smith007@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: New Acquisition
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 00:33:12 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
smith007@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> I thought the car was styled after the famous singer: Mario L. Anza, he
> even had a British Pub beer drinking song intitled : Drink Drink Drink.
> My parents didn't own any LBC's but I remember that song being played.

Well, in physique, Mario Lanza was not much like Triumphs... Mario was
very tubby, while Triumphs are bit more sleek. <g> However, Mario had
plenty of things wrong with him, and died at an early age, attributes
shared by more than a few Triumphs. (!) <g>

Cheers.

--
My other Triumph doesn't run, either....