Cooling System

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Cooling System
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 18:15:16 -0600
My 76 TR6 has been in (dry warm) storage for a number of years and last year I
began to work on getting it on the road. Only some minor stuff left, one item
being the cooling system. I will be replacing the water pump but would like to
start it's life in a reasonably clean environment. Thus I would like to "clean"
my coioling system.

Any suggestions on what to do? Backflushing? (I don't really know what this
is). ANy other suggestions?

The car is in decent shape and has not been abused but I really didn't do much
cooling system maintenance even when I used to drive it (9 years ago).

Thanks for any help/advice.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada