Re: Judging, Freeflow vs Stock, etc.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Judging, Freeflow vs Stock, etc.
From: Scott Kohl <GT6@wvi.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 16:41:57 +0100
Hi, all.

Before I go any further, I want to state here and now that the following is
only MY opinion (but
I'll put on the Nomex now anyway ;-)).  A sports car is a very personal thing,
and was originally
bought with this mindset.  As such, I feel this personalization should extend
add-ons/accessories.  However, since this is so prevalent with the vast
majority of these cars, I
think that there should be a few "Trailer Queens", despite my feeling that a
car that you can't
or won't drive is rather useless, not to mention the associated stress of
trying to keep a car
like that "perfect".  I have enough stress already, thank you.  Those of you
with show cars, you
are to be congratulated for your patience and intestinal fortitude.  For me, I
have no
inclination to worry about the color of my battery holddowns.  I would like to
see a Concours
Modified class, like the TSSC has.

Cheers

Scott Kohl