Re: Re Re Re Spitfire rear springs

To: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Subject: Re: Re Re Re Spitfire rear springs
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 00:54:42 +0200
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, odd@triumphclub.se
Hi Tom,
if You only could imagine the number of Seville, Toronado or Riviera
going to the wreckers in Sweden...  ;-)

My guess is that the entire count of cars like those in Sweden does
not exceed 100... (Of all possible years.) And the ones going to
recycling - nil...

But Your input was a good one to get, since it might be possible
to so to say mail order such a setup from someone somewhere in the
US, maybe... And a level sensing device is something I haven't got
for the air spring system yet.

BFN
/Odd

--
Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4           International liaison secretary,