Spitfire seats..

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire seats..
From: John Suchak <maxx@cybermax.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 18:53:45 -0400
I have a pair of seats from my 77 Spitfire that I'd be willing to sell
if anyone's looking for some.  They're black with red piping, seem to
have been recovered pretty recently.  Overall in really nice shape.  No
wear, no rips or tears.  Sliders and tilt work perfectly.

(I'm going to be putting racing seats and a cage in the car)

They're located in Jacksonville FL.  If interested, e-mail me directly.
I'm headed out on vacation but will respond when I get back.

John