Facia Support

To: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Facia Support
From: Kris & Randy Croft <croftr@crpl.cedar-rapids.lib.ia.us>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 1997 21:48:30 -0500
Hello List

I've just purchased a facia support bracket for my 69 spitfire. Since
the car didn't have one when I bought the car I looked up the part
number in the spare parts catalog and found what I thought was the
right part. When I tried to install it the thing wasn't even close
to fitting!
  My question is are there 2 different types of support brackets?
One for the federal dash (speedo and tach in front of driver) which
I have. And one for the dash with speedo in the center of the dash?
The spare parts catalog lists only one part number.

Thanks
Randy Croft
1969 Spitfire Mk3