TRF Car Club

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TRF Car Club
From: Glenn Franco <gfranco@provide.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 1997 22:35:05 +0000
I hate to bring this up again and really don't wan't to the why's of
Charles getting in over his head but, I'm kind of on the fence on this
TRF Car Club. Would like to continue to support TRF, I enjoy their
Summer Parties, their tech line is great, but I'm not clear on what the
100 bucks buys me.

Don't really need a stainless exhaust this year, a new top, more T-
shirts, or for god's sake another Borg and Beck clutch.

Would like to get some other opinions as to why they joined?

Thanks in advance

Glenn Franco

71 & 74 TR6's