Re: TR4A frame

To: DANMAS@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR4A frame
From: DShoop7572@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 18:25:47 -0500 (EST)
 Hello ! I'm hoping that when the frame leaves my garage I never see it
again, unless someone uses it on a project  and sends me the picture. Wish I
could help but I don't have the time to take it to a scrapyard scale. Maybe
someone at TRF could help with that question. I really would take any nominal
offer to get it out of the garage. I would take almost anything I could use
in trade.

                DShoop7572
        I hope it doesn't come down to taking it to the scrapyard for $25.00.