BMIHT Certificate on the TR3B

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: BMIHT Certificate on the TR3B
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 07:34:08 -0500
Cc: amace@unix2.nysed.gov, cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil, TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com, kedwards@norfolk.infi.net
Greetings Fellow Scions,

BMIHT was on their toes last week, as Phil Smith and I got our
certificates in less than one week from faxing our requests. I am
impressed!

So, the certificate is here and I am very pleased. It would seem as if
those who felt the Forward Radiator Company couldn't keep the engines
lined up in numbered sequence were correct. All numbers match on my car!

It appears as if I will not have any real problems figuring out what
colors I need to use to get the car back to it's original form. Seems
the original color was black, the exterior, trim, hood, tonneau and
sidescreens!

My only concern is black is the least forgiving color for any surface
irregularities, so I better get my bodywork skills up to the next level
before I tackle this one!

For those who want to see the certificate, it will posted it on my web
page within the next day or so.

The car should be coming home this weekend, weather permitting. Anybody
who has any influence in the weather department, any and all help in
giving the Northeast some nice weather would be appreciated!  ;-)

--
| Henry Frye                          E-mail thefryes@iconn.net |