I'm Baaaaack

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I'm Baaaaack
From: John Matthews <prabir@best.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 11:17:39 -0800
Hi all,

I'm back on the list after having my e-mail un-ceremoniously disconected
by my former employer (a large fruit company in Cupertino CA).
My old address was [matthews@apple.com]
I now have a much better job with a much smaller company that
manufactures lap timing equipment for race cars. Both Heralds are
running now, and I'm in the process of preping the '61 for autocross.
I'd like to find out about race suppliers in the UK, so, if anyone on
the other side of the pond would be willing to share their Triumph
racing knowledge with me I would sincerely appreciate it (there may be a
six pack of California microbrew in it for you). I can be reached for
the time being at [prabir@best.com] I would also like to hear from
anyone in Australia (Tony Cotton are you out there???) I lost all my
addresses when I was laid off, so if any of you Herald guys want to
correspond please send a message to me directly. I really appreciated
all the help in the past and would like to offer my assistance whenever
I can.

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 & '65 Heralds