Smog Issues - California Style

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Smog Issues - California Style
From: David Stauffacher <74357.2427@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 13 Feb 97 00:10:44 EST
Cudos to Shane Ingate for his message on SB42.  I've been following this
legislation closely for the past few weeks because IT IS VITAL to all the LBC
owners in California.  I found it shamefull that so few people had written Kopp
to show thier support for his efforts.  It could be that so few people know
about.  I talked to a fellow in the local Volvo club who hadn't heard of it.

So...I'm personally spreading the word to help support SB42 to all the
petrolhead I meet.

On a sad note...sorry to see Tony Robinson leave the list.  His point was well
spoken.  From the follow-on chatter, it was taken in the proper perspective.

Dave

1970 TR6 CP51649