Darwin award candidate? (no lbc)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Darwin award candidate? (no lbc)
From: Bschwartz@encad.com (Barry Schwartz)
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 10:40:16 -0800
Just had to comment on a complete MORON that I saw coming home from work the
other day.  On the freeway, interstate 8 going west (opposite my direction)
this IDIOT in a small red Nissan or Toyota sedan, with his hood (bonnet)
completely folded back over his windshield, obscuring all forward vision.
With his head hanging out the side window, grinning (not unlike a panting
dog who's I.Q. was probably higher).  Driving full bore 65-70 with no
intentions of pulling over.  Unfortunately, I don't have a cellular phone or
I certainly would have called to notify the authorities!  Just makes you
realize that no matter how careful you drive there are just some things you
have no control over!  Hope this IMBECILE didn't cause any accidents! - -

Barry Schwartz
Bschwartz@encad.com (work)
Bschwart@pacbell.net (home)
 (San Diego)
70' Spitfire (minor surgery started) ,  72'-V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70'GT6+