<GT6+>: Gearbox and Overdrive questions

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: <GT6+>: Gearbox and Overdrive questions
From: Spitfire 1500 <spitfire1500@dalton.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 1997 19:19:30 -0500
TRiumph gurus, HELP!

    I'm in the process of building a Spit 6, and was wondering what the
gear ratios were for the GT6+ gearbox.  This 'box does not have
overdrive, and I was also wondering if the J-Type overdrive from my 1500
would bolt up to the GT6+ 'box.

TIA,

Ron N.
Dalton, Ga
92 Ford Tempo GLS V6 (Ultimate Q-ship!)
*          The opinions expressed above are not my own...          *
*                     they are someone else's!                     *