RE: Russek TR6 book?

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Russek TR6 book?
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 15:12:41 -0700
Encoding: 51 TEXT
I would like to get one of these if someone is going to be the "go_between".
Scott, are you being nominated for this task ;) ?

I'm not sure if anyone has replied to Scott directly without posting to the
list (or even contacted the guy who has the books). Anyone in the Oshawa area
willing to do this? (I live in Calgary which is a couple of thousand miles
away...).

Anyone else intereseted in this book? Anyone know anything about it (I already
have Bentley and Haynes)?

Peter Zaborski, Calgary AB Canada
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
peterz@merak.com