Heater Valve for Spitfire

To: "Triumph Group" <triumphs@autox.team.net> (Return requested)
Subject: Heater Valve for Spitfire
From: "Vincenti, Ross" <Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com>
Date: 08 Nov 1996 08:45:43 -0800
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; 065EA328363B7021-mtamailhub]
X400-originator: Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <065EA328363B7021*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=Transam/o=tfs/s=Vincenti/g=Ross/@MHS>
Hello gang.

Well, call off the dogs with respect th the Great Spitfire Heater Valve
Hunt.  Last night when I got home there in my mail box was a brand new
heater valve from Kipping!  Turns out that I had ordered one from them about
four months ago, and it was on back order forever.  I thought I had
cancelled the order, but there it was!  So, appreciate everyone's generous
offers and hope I can return the favor someday.  Cheers.

Ross D. Vincenti
64 Spitfire 4 (undergoing surgery)