Re: Nisonger Instrument Sales

To: JoeSimcoe@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nisonger Instrument Sales
From: Nickbk@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 20:18:06 -0500
Joe-

Nisonger is/was the Smith's factory outlet/repair facility for the US. I have
had them redo several of my instruments and they have always done an
excellent job. On really old and/or weird stuff, it may not come backing
looking like new, but on recent/common stuff, you can not tell the
difference. They will even go so far as to replace the chrome bezels if the
chrome isn't perfect, or the complete face if it is damaged (not always good
here as I have had them replace on of my Lotus faces with a slightly
different style, albeit much nicer). They do charge the top doller, but send
out a top condition unit.

The Car Curmudgeon
     Nick in Nor Cal