Re: FW: Spit w/ V8 Motor

To: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk, ak627@dayton.wright.edu
Subject: Re: FW: Spit w/ V8 Motor
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 10:28:16 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 96-09-24 06:47:28 EDT, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk (Richard
Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570) writes:

<< So no-one thinks it'd be a good idea to put that 383 Chrysler V8(From a
dead
 Jensen Interceptor) we have in the garage into my newly restored A40 Farina
 body shell then????  :-)

 Rich >>

Naw, Rich. I think thats a great idea. Of course right now I'm looking
for a Mini to put my 426 Hemi (from a dead Barracuda) in. ;-)
It's going to look great sitting next to my Morris Minor with the 429
(out of a dead Cobra)  Of course it won't be as fast as my Caprice with
the JATO engine mounted on the back.  ;-)

Jack Mc