Books available

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Books available
From: Scott Jensen <sjensen@astral.magic.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 22:05:50 -0400
Sorry to all who responded, for taking so long. The list arrived via
snailmail! :-(
The Guy is Joe  he is in Oshawa, Ontario. Canada (right next to Toronto)
Phone 905 434-6466 no fax i guess!
here is a list if i can read his chicken scratchings....
1 of Motors Import Man.  $15.00
2 of Weber Carbs $5.00 each (a bit high, no?)
1 of Triumph Spitfire owners man (year?) $10.00
1 TR4/TR4A owners workshop man (Autobooks) $15.00
2 of chilton import report 72-77 $15.00
Some other Brittish stuff on vauxhaul bedford, Zodiac,Zephyr,Haynes
Jaguar, Audels Imp, Morris minor, etc. etc. etc....
I hope I have not been waisting all of our times.
Capt'n Scott