RE: Fuel lines

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Scott Jensen'" <sjensen@astral.magic.ca>
Subject: RE: Fuel lines
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1996 13:56:35 -0600
Encoding: 24 TEXT
I used 1/4" tubing and it was the right fit, even a bit tight. I did
replace the clamps with the kind which have srews to tighten them tho'.
The original clamps were the kind you just squeeze with pliers.

Question: Would purists frown on the use of these screw-type clamps?

Peter Zaborski, Calgary AB Canada
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
peterz@merak.com