Re: 76 TR 6 Trailing Arms

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, Neil Beasley <74741.2020@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: 76 TR 6 Trailing Arms
From: jim.sudduth@autodesk.com
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 96 13:10:19 PST
     The trailing arms are aluminum on all the IRS cars. What needs to be
     checked carefully for corrosion is not the arms themselves but the
     arm's attachment points on the frame. Look for rust and cracks where
     the bolts pass through the frame, particularly on the side of the
     frame facing forward. Also check the brackets carefully for cracks.

     Jim
     '74 TR6 CF20076U