Triumph Stag, & GT6 Engine/hood for sale

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph Stag, & GT6 Engine/hood for sale
From: "Sean Johnson" <sean_johnson@milacron.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 96 20:40:57 -24000
FYI: A couple of small finds in Cincinnati, Ohio

I ran across a '73 Stag for sale for $1300.  The interior/mechanical appears
pretty good based on a visual inspection.  The body has a lot of rust edges,
and is beyond my meager bodywork skills.  The car has a hardtop and chrome
wires, the interior is in very good shape except the wood needs refinishing.
Call (513) 891-1211 if you're interested.

The same guy has a green GT6 hood and engine sitting in a shed; I didn't ask
for a price.  The hood had a small dent but was in good shape otherwise.

regards,

Sean Johnson