Shipwright's Contagion

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Shipwright's Contagion
From: JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 1996 16:28:07 -0400
Gad Zook's

I need to get a life - I have been way to active on this list and now have
SEVEN unfinished projects underway on our TR6 - not to count the beginings of
my TR250 restoration.

Until I get the parts put on that are hanging around the house - I have no
business even thinking about anything new (Now what color did you say that
silver paint was) ! ! ! !

I may lay low for awhile - thanks to all for recent responses to various
questions - if anyone is passing through Louisiana drop Grace and me a note,
would love to see other LBC's (and even their owners ! ! ! )

JoeSimcoe