Re: Horrible experience w/ Sports & Classics

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Horrible experience w/ Sports & Classics
From: Todd Luchette <luchette@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 96 10:56:00 -0000

>>and Triumphs Only... a
>>typical repair/sorta-restoration shop in the San Jose area.
>
>Wasn't Triumphs Only a spin-off from Triumph Specialty?

I don't believe so, but Triumph Specialty is gone (Fortunately or
unfortunately depending on your viewpoint, Triumphs Only is still
around). I heard that an English or Australian company came in and bought
the entire shop. Just recently I called a local wrecker to see if a
junked spit was still around and he informed that an Englishman came and
took the whole car back to the motherland. Also, my brother-in-law told
me that his favorite brit yard in southern cal was purchase lock, stock
and barrel by Australians.

At this rate, there will be no cars or parts left in the U.S.! Undue
panic, or justified concern? You decide.

Todd

'79 daily driver