Yikes, I threw a flame at the TRF summer party

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, "Bruce A. Krobusek" <74106.1335@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: Yikes, I threw a flame at the TRF summer party
From: Christian_Simonsen@ena-east.ericsson.se (Christian Simonsen)
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 11:02:08 -0400
     To Bruce and everyone else.

     I'm terribly sorry to have fanned this flame.

     Had a very good time at the TRF Summer party.  Just a few folks
     offered unconstructive criticism. Overall, a great gathering of
     people. Events seemed well planned. A really nice town. Met a great
     group from Ontario. I hope to go back this year.

     I recommend it as a great opportunity to get together. But, if you're
     going there to drink beer, take my advice and bring your own.