1969TR6

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1969TR6
From: smith007@IntNet.net (PHILIP SMITH)
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 08:52:57 -0500
I am traveling by auto about 4 hours tommorrow morning, to have a look see
at a supposidly pretty nice 1969 TR6. I have never seen a 69 TR6, nor can I
remember very much discussion on the Board concerning one, also I cannot
recall one being advertised recently for sale? I have just recently become
deranged,compulsive, aout Triumph sportscars, so my knowledge is truly
nill.
                                   I was wondering, what the general
opinion of this year 1969 was? Is this a desirable year? Any
thoughts,experiences, opinions would be helpful and appreciated! Thanks
                                    Phil Smith
                                    Soon To Be A TR6 Owner
                                    Still Barkin Up A Tree
                                    ( But I'm get"n better at it)