re: Ramblings on Speed Limits

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Ramblings on Speed Limits
From: Silikal@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 18:17:39 -0400
Rik writes:
>A note to all the people promoting a "Master Driver's License" or
>the right to drive faster in the passing lane. You're promoting a very
>dangerous and completely unworkable idea.

My one and only comment on this subject:
There currently is a "Master Driver's License" that allows you to
drive as fast as you want and pass as many cars as you can.
It's the only that's safe and workable.  It's called a "Competition
Driving License" and is available from SCCA, FIA, etc.

Dave Williamson (silikal@aol.com)  Spits in bits
For autocross, you don't even need a license.