TR3A poll

To: twakeman@apple.com
Subject: TR3A poll
From: Jdttrs@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 20:14:51 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
The first is
comm #TS24280LO, a 1958 model that I have had since 1964. The front apron was
replaced in the late 60's with a factory new one. It has a "lip" around the
grill opening.

The second is comm #TS69056LO. I have owned it since 1977 and it has 51,234
origional miles on it. It also has a "lip" around the grill. The grill's on
these cars should
also be straight up and down with no curve inward. I see a lot of them that
are "bowed".

I would like to see the results of your poll.

Dean
"The Dean of Triumph's"
2 TR3A
1 Sports Six