Re: Begging, Round N+1

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Begging, Round N+1
From: joe-schneider@nwu.edu (Joseph R Schneider)
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 16:14:36 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Yes, the time has come.  A large number of you folks have only recently found
>this list, others of you have been around for years, and have been assaulted
>with similar stories before.  The bottom line is that I want your money.
(snip)
i still don't own a triumph (yet), but this list has been extremely
informative and friendly, and not burdened with the androgenic baloney on
some other unnamed sports car lists (e.g., whether your car can get you
through times of no sex better than sex can get you through times of no
car, *please*, i don't think any car will solve that guy's problem)
i think $50 once is a bargain- someone on this list described a tired old
spit and told us something like "i've spent more for dinner than i did for
this car", i think we've all spent more than $50 on dinner and been less
satisfied than we have after one batch of triumph mail comes through-
check's in the mail, mark
joe