[no subject]

To: radsickt@lablink.ple.af.mil, triumphs@autox.team.net
From: "Paul A. Carson" <pcarson@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 1995 18:16:24 -0700
>Another suggestion would be to have a designated computer page with
>all the event info on it -- Paul Carson's page had a reprint of the
>front page of the flyer but had no hotel or schedule info.  Believe it
>or not, I was not the only person who had no clue as to what was going
>on with Triumphfest.  I had two e-mail notes asking me to pass along
>info I got about location to others who wanted to go but did not know
>where it was being held.

     Well...I put the info on my WWW page about 7 weeks before the event and
announced it to the list a lot of times.  I also did answer to numerous
e-mail inquiries including yourself (don't know if you ever got the mail),
about the location and events.      I wanted to reprint the entire flyer on
my page, but my access to a scanner had been curtailed.  As the old saying
goes..You're lack of planning does not constitute a crisis on my part.
Anyway, I do admit that the info was limited to three phone numbers and an
address.
     However, I have placed all of the info about Triumphest '96 at my home
page and it covers, in text, EVERYTHING one needs to know about '96.  I have
petitioned Kurt to find out if TRSC wants me to go full bore on this, and if
so, I'll donate a killer home page to publicize the event.

Paul A. Carson                           1967 Triumph TR-4A / CTC 78299 LO
P.O. Box 683, Crestline, CA 92325        1974 Norton Commando 850 Mk. II
Big Safari
Program Manager/Test Navigator
MC/NC/EC/C-130E/H
Lockheed-Martin Aircraft Service Company
(909)395-2975
http://www.primenet.com/~pcarson/