Re: Spitfire Twin Carburetters Manifold

To: jcatford@rsvs.ulaval.ca
Subject: Re: Spitfire Twin Carburetters Manifold
From: mareks@netcom.com (marek sawczuk)
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 1995 09:33:47 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
The dual carb manifold from Spitfire MkIII will bolt righ into the 1500
head.  I have a coulple if you are interested (with carbs).  The
carburators on the Mk. III are Su's the HS2, however you can also write
to Rimmer Brother's in UK, they used to list a manifold that fits HS4's.

I don't think the Midget manifold will bolt in unless it has the same
engine as yours (1500) If it is a early car then the manifold has only
three ports.

Marek