Saturday Drive

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, lotus-cars@netcom.com
Subject: Saturday Drive
From: SCHWANGAU@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 1995 17:37:12 -0400
Any SOLer's or other British Auto enthusiasts in the SF Bay Area want to meet
for a final GOOD WEATHER drive of the year?  How about this Saturday October
7.  9:00 AM at Los Gatos Crossroads Shopping Center (Blossom Hill and Los
Gatos Blvd.)

Tour:  Through Santa Cruz Mountains and then North on highway 1.  Back over
the mountains at Pescadero.  (Or any other route we all decide would be more
fun)

Sound Fun?

Confirm your intent with Name and Number so we can have an idea whether this
is going to work.

Thanks,

Brian N.

79 Spitfire