American Gothic

To: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: American Gothic
From: WATSON@wmich.edu
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 1995 14:55:28 -0400 (EDT)
Read on for SOL content...

I have "tried" to like the new CBS show American Gothic, even though it is
the brain child of Shawn Cassidy.  While cringing through the second episode,
I was awakened from my bordom by the screams of a character who had his
tounge bitten off by another deranged character.  In one of his last dying
requests he managed to spell out three letters in the dust of the floor.
They were.....SOL. I may never watch the show again, but that was good for a
chuckle.

Margaret (chick racer)Watson      78 SPIT