Daily use

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Daily use
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 1995 15:00:02 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Sorry everyone,

In my previous posting I wrote that I have travelled 38000 miles in my MkIV
Spitfire, I forgot to say that that was since December 1994.  Just thought I'd
add that last bit to give you all an idea of what a hard life my car gets.  If
you saw it you'd believe me.  I have recently returned from the International
Spitfire weekend in Holland, what amazed me was that when I parked my car among
rows of immaculate cars, people ignored the other cars to look (in amazement)
at mine and ask how did it make it so far!!!

Rich