Re: Portland ABFM

To: Bruce_Harding@ccm2.hf.intel.com, mini-list@supernet.ab.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Portland ABFM
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 95 15:41:31 -0700
In message <Fri, 25 Aug 95 13:21:01 PDT_2@ccm.hf.intel.com> Bruce Harding
writes:
> This is cross posted to the Mini list/Triumph list and the main British Car
> List.
>
> I was wondering who was planning on attending the Portland ABFM Labor day
> weekend....TeriAnn will you be there?
>
> I'll have the entire fleet there.  I'll likely mostly be around the Triumph
> tent
> or out snapping even more pictures.

Bruce, Of course I'll be there.  Look for green long wheel base Land Rover badly
in need of paint with white top and new black wheels & tyres.

I'll be mostly around the Land Rovers, but will of course check out the TR3s.  I
will also be looking to see if any of the MGBs have the wood instrurment panel
that Viki Brit has just started advertising.

I'll be with a 5 month old redish Irish Wolfhound puppy.

TeriAnn

The TR3 isn't quite reassembled yet.  I'll be picking up the rechromed
windscreen supports and the newly chromed 4 tube header (keeps me out of serious
concourse) Sat.  With any luck, the windscreen, header, generator & DCOEs will
be on the car before I leave for Portland on Wed morning.