Bad subjects.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bad subjects.
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 1995 09:37:14 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
To everyone,

Since my message which some people found so offensive, I have realised that I
should NEVER, EVER, mention the opposite sex on the list, otherwise I will be
branded a raving sex pervert and should be banished to other 'perverted' lists,
ie, alt.sex.fantasies etc....

Anyway, I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who replied in the manner in
which the original message was intended, ie, as an aside to continually talking
about tyre sizes, paint codes, valve clearances, etc.  And to all those who
replied flaming me, I've one last thing to say, lighten up, life exists outside
of Triumphs, get your head from under the bonnet and you'll be amazed at what
you see.  :-)

Rich.