Off-topic messages

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Off-topic messages
From: dan parslow <DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 1995 9:57:15 -0700 (MST)
Off-topic messages I can stand.  It's the hundred flames and
followups contesting the poster's right to post the message that
rankles my arse.  (Including this one, I suppose.)

Isn't there enough of this stuff on USENET already?  If you see a
message you don't like, do what most of the list does: ignore it.

I nourish the expectation that when I come in in the morning most
of the messages will be about Triumphs, not a buncha P.C. types
whinging about a post they didn't like.

I sentence you all to read USEnet until you're as fed up with
bitchy followups as I am.