Re: early TR list organization... ie: TR2<Pine.SOL.3.91.950824083929

To: Tim Reitmeyer <treitmey@execpc.com>
Subject: Re: early TR list organization... ie: TR2<Pine.SOL.3.91.950824083929.6031D-100000@earth>
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 1995 15:07:22 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
>On Wed, 23 Aug 1995, Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570 wrote:

NO I BLOODY WELL DIDN'T WRITE THE STUFF BELOW, I WROTE I THINK 'VARIETY IS THE
SPICE OF LIFE', IE I LIKE TO READ ABOUT OTHER CARS.  PLEASE SEND ANY FLAMES OR
WHATEVER TO VIC PEACEWAR(OR WHOEVER HE BLOODY WELL IS).  thankyou.

>> >Yes I would like to see an early TR2 -maybe 4, e-mailing list since the
>> >engine is about the same.  Or maybe just having the list better organized,
>> >like all the TR6 stuff combined into one list and the TR3 stuff combined
>into
>> >one e-mail with a contents heading.  That way if I want to ignore all the
>> >spite stuff or TR7 stuff I can.
>> >                                        Vic      PeaceWar@aol.com

LOOK!!!! THERE'S HIS NAME AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PARAGRAPH, IT'S NOT MY NAME....

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.