Spit overdrive

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spit overdrive
From: WATSON@wmich.edu
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 1995 14:27:55 -0400 (EDT)
Now that I am completely hooked on the Triumph stuff, can anyone tell me how
I can install overdrive in a 1500 Spit without using the gearshift as the
overdrive shifter?  I would like to use a discrete switch under the dash or
nearby.

Also, I looking for a set of original wheels that are not bent. All five of
mine have bent rims and they are driving me crazy. (short trip).

And finally, front shocks.  Does anyone know of a good gas shock at a
reasonable price.  I've seen Koni's and Spax's but they are a $$$.

Look for me next year at VTR running the autocross!

Margaret (chick racer) Watson

PS Where are you, Mike Burdick?