TR3 Starter Search

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Starter Search
From: maxs@ix.netcom.com (Max J. Shanks )
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 1995 19:08:40 -0700
Well, over the past 3 years I think I've rebuilt my 1960 TR3A starter
at least 6 times (is that a reflection on my rebuilding ability?). But
now it's gone again. This is actually the older bullnose starter from
any early TR3 and I have to have that type because somewhere in the
mistreated life of this car the entire bell housing was swapped for an
older one. Point is, I'm tired of nursing this old starter along.
Anybody know where I can find a replacement or at least a few pieces to
rebuild with again?   Thanks!!

Max Shanks
Greenville, S.C.

1960 TR3A