Re: Mystery vehicle? TR8 with ground effects?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, croned@rcinet.com
Subject: Re: Mystery vehicle? TR8 with ground effects?
From: jab@netrix.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 12:12:50 +0500
> The other day I saw what looked like a TR8 convertible with ground effects
> or perhaps aftermarket panels.  Was this a factory model, or an aftermarket
> enhancement?  The entire appearance of the car was different from any TR7/8
> I remember, appearing much wider.  Any one know what it might have been?

There is indeed a ground effects kit available from Victoria British.
I recent catalogue from them featured a modified car on the cover.  It certainly
does look different!

-Jim.
----
James A. Babcock:  Software Engineer, amateur bowler,
                   shadetree mechanic, Arnold wanna-be
Email:  jab@netrix.com   WWW: http://www.dogwood.com/~jbabcock
Netrix Corporation  (http://www.netrix.com)   '92 Honda Accord
Herndon VA  22071  USA                        '87 Dodge Dakota
Give Blood -- It's a great feeling!           '76 Triumph TR7