Club Triumph Web?????

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Club Triumph Web?????
From: Keith.Bennett@bbc.co.uk (Keith Bennett)
Date: 21 Jul 95 11:20:47 EDT
Dear All,
          I'm in the process of writing some hypertext with a view
setting up some Web pages for Club Triumph in the future. I'm getting to
grips with the HTML source, and have found where I can get my hands on a
scanner to put some pics in. My only remaining obstacle is where to put
it as I don't have access to any server space outside our firewall.

Can anyone advise me how I can get such space at reasonable cost?

Thanks,

Keith Bennett.

E-mail Keith.Bennett@bbc.co.uk          Phone +44 0171 765 3572