Re: spitfire heater annoyance <3002C0CB@pcgateway.netrix.com

To: bswinehart <bswinehart@netrix.com>
Subject: Re: spitfire heater annoyance <3002C0CB@pcgateway.netrix.com>
From: Berry Kercheval <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 14:58:39 PDT
Cc: "'Triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, kerch@parc.xerox.com
>>>bswinehart said:
 > Actually, check your heater valve.  I had that problem on my TR6 and found
 > that the cable was moving but not closing the valve.

Every spring I pop the hood on Sybil, my TR6, make sure the heater valve is
closed ALL THE WAY and then I don't touch the heater control until winter.

I don't need the defogger, even on cold summer mornings because I keep the top
down until the fall rain forces me to put it back up.  And the fan is broken,
anyway.

  --berry

Berry Kercheval :: Xerox Palo Alto Research Center