[no subject]

To: British Cars <british-cars@autox.team.net>
From: Bill Sohl Budd Lake <billsohl@planet.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 23:15:57 -400 (EDT)
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>

Found in rec.autos.antique...respond to the individual, not me.

----as posted
1958 TRIUMPH TR-3 A, ready for restoration, this car has a new front
suspension, a new clutch and rebuilt gear box, and a couple thousand $
worth of parts etc to complete project.  Car has not been driven for about
a year.  Body in ok condition.  Finish the restoration and it will be
worth $8-10,000.  Im asking $3800,I have too many cars to keep on the road
and one has got to go.  Car is located in Greensboro, NC, I will sent
photos and provide more info.

E-mail to moore@gbmoore.pdial.interpath.net
------end of post

Bill Sohl  K2UNK     (Budd lake, New Jersey)      (billsohl@planet.net)