Re: TR6 wiper/washer switch<v01510102ac231b610b9e@[140.188.86.17]>

To: mike@twinpeaks.prc.com
Subject: Re: TR6 wiper/washer switch<v01510102ac231b610b9e@[140.188.86.17]>
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 13:38:30 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
>Hi!

>My '75 TR6 has (well _had_ before it melted), the unavailable combination
>wiper/washer switch that turns to activate the wipers and pushes to
>activate the washer pump.  Since they aren't available new anymore, has
>anyone dealt successfully with a junkyard or other used parts source that
>might have this switch?

There are a few places that import US triumphs back home that would probably
have the part, although it would seem a bit daft, firstly us Brit's exporting
the cars, then import the remains back and then sell little bits back to you, I
dare say the parts would get travel sickness :-)
If you want I will find a few addresses for you.

Rich
Northampton
England.