For sale T R I U M P H

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: For sale T R I U M P H
From: thompson@ridgeback.East.Sun.COM (Keith B. Thompson - Sun)
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:44:05 -0400
hi,

no not a car, but the chrome letters across the hood
of a tr 3b, 4 and 4a.

my 250 has been going around with a 4a hood for quite
some time and i have finally taken off the old letters
and filled the holes. (yes i do have a 250 badge:)

the letters are in good shape. i do not have the 4a badge.

i do not know how available these are so i don't know
what they are worth (if anything). so if someone needs
these make me an offer, i'm flexable on price!

kbt