Re: "Service manual" for Spitfire?

To: Nystrom Kim <knystrom@ncsctc01es.ntc.nokia.com>
Subject: Re: "Service manual" for Spitfire?
From: Phil Willson <P.J.Willson@qmw.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 1995 14:42:48 BST
Cc: triumf <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Kim

Congratulations on your purchase and I hope you have fun with it.

Triumph Bookshop at the TSSC in England sell parts manuals, workshop manuals
and handbooks for all Spitfire
models.  The price depends on which model you actually have.  For example, the
1500 workshop manual should
cost about £23 ( pounds sterling).  Payment can be made by credit card.

They can be contacted on +44 1858 434424 (fax + 44 1858 431936).

Best wishes

Phil Willson

TSSC 13/60 Secretary

From:   Phil Willson