Re: Upcoming VTR Convention

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Upcoming VTR Convention
From: gschneid@nicmad.nicolet.com (Gary Schneider)
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 95 10:26:17 CDT
>Larry Snyder wrote last week:
>Just for grins, who on the list is going to the VTR in Rockford?

I'll be there Thursday - Sunday with my blue '72 TR6, race height roll bar,
SOL logo on paper printout from a color printer, easy to spot. We just got
back from Mini Meet East which was lots of fun, hope my first VTR meet
matches it. At least it's 900 miles closer than Mini Meet was. Looking
forward to seeing many of you there and bending an elbow!

--
Gary Schneider, Nicolet Instrument Technologies
phone: 608-276-6172, Fax: 608-273-5061, Internet: gschneid@nicmad.nicolet.com