'72 Spit 4.11 diff needed

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: '72 Spit 4.11 diff needed
From: lupienj@wal.hp.com (John Lupien)
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 95 14:52:22 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hello SOLs,

   My friend in Pasadena (who only drives his Spit to church on
Sundays) has determined that his differential is no longer as
tight and quiet as needed. If anyone in the LA area has a spare
Spitfire differential, compatible with a '72 Mark IV, he is very
interested. He has indicated that the first priority is to get the
Spit on the road, but the second is to keep things pretty well original,
so if anyone has a '72 differential, he would be willing to drive a
lot further to get it - meanwhile, if there is any 4.11:1 Spit differential
that works well, he needs one. Please let me know, or give Andre' a call
at 818-403-9689.

  Thanks,

--
---
John R. Lupien

WARNING: This product exerts an attractive force on every
         other object in the universe, including those
         objects which are the products of our competitors.