TR6 cooling

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 cooling
From: TinyHost@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 May 1995 08:33:01 -0400
Gary:

>Check the big rad hoses for bulges or kinks,

Just replaced the upper one. I believe the rest are okay, but I'll
check again.

>but flushing with Prestone Heavy Duty Flush or similar product was
>effective for me in one case and it's fairly easy to try.

I thought of that, but the last time I did that to a car I ended up
having to replace the radiator.  :)  I also don't know what the local
/ environmental laws are regarding something like this. I know I don't
want to leave any antifreeze lying about as there's quite a few pets
and other animals running around. And no convenient storm sewer grates
either. Thanks for your help!

        Bruce Krobusek
        Rochester   NY
       tinyhost@aol.com